GO!

Need help identifying breed ..

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Kitsune

Divide and- cuddle!!

Barked: Fri Sep 24, '10 2:46pm PST 
I have no idea, sorry! But awesome name! wink I'm a bit biased - my dog's name is Kitsune, but we always call him Kit.
[notify]
Kit

Barked: Sat Sep 25, '10 10:48am PST 
she does have the same brownish color in the end of her tail and edge of the ears.

as to her fur/hair i would say more like soft hair. not as fine as a maltese but yesterday did the full wash groom thing an was totally all a big hairball.

-pete
[notify]
♥- Sara- ♥

I'm not a mutt,- I'm one of a- kind!

Barked: Sat Oct 2, '10 5:46pm PST 
Havanese, poodle, maybe a little Bichon Frise. Possibly shih tzu, she doesnt really have the eyes or muzzle, but she is a mix, She is definately adorable!
[notify]

Chloe

Big dog in a- little body!

Barked: Thu Oct 7, '10 7:54am PST 
You look just like ME! I'm a Havanese. My mom thought I had poodle mixed in at first because my fur was all curly, but nope, I'm all Havanese! Once I was washed and brushed my fur became so fluffy!
happy dance
[notify]
Kit

Barked: Tue Dec 28, '10 1:20pm PST 
Update: Havanese seems to be it. When to a Q&A that was being put on by a dog show and that's their call. Now that she is in good health and her hair longer, its lost most of its curlyness except around the paws.

A few more picts

http://petelancashire.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=20527

Now if can just get my friend who does DNA research to do a run on the side for me.

-pete
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2