GO!

Maiya needs a new home!!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '13 7:54am PST 
Hello everyone I have some unfortunate news that we can not hold on to our Husky any longer. My wife and I are moving and can not take her with us. She is a two and a half year old pure bread spayed husky. She has lots of energy and is full of love. She needs a good home to go to with someone that knows Huskies and their needs. She did figure out how to jump our 6ft tall wooden fence so please be aware of that. We are moving really soon and need to find her a good home to go to. Please email me if you are interested and I can send you pictures. We are located in Utah but are willing to travel a little to meet up with someone. Email: austinspoerri@gmail.com
[notify]
Kale

Its A Husky- Thing,You- Wouldnt- Understand

Barked: Sat Feb 16, '13 12:19pm PST 
Try contacting a Sibe rescue in your area, they may be able to find a foster home.
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Thu Apr 11, '13 7:33pm PST 
I second husky rescue and I am glad you are going to find her a good home, but why can't you take her with you? Would you go off and leave your children behind?

I moved from CA to Mobile AL with 3 horses, 3 dogs, 4 birds, a fish and a pot bellied pig.(We lived in a horrible mobile home for 2 years because it was the only place we could afford where all the animals were welcome) I turned down a chance to move to OZ because my south American bird couldn't go.

Getting rid of your dog because your are moving isn't right, but since that is what you plan to do, please make sure your dog gets a good home, not just the first person who will take her. It is the very least you can do.cry

It took Fritz 6 months to stop mourning the person who threw him away, I am sure that your husky will mourn you. (you don't deserve to be mourned overnaughty but it will break her heart when you leave her)
[notify]