GO!

Merry Christmas! to all My Husky Buddies

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Jubilee

Littlest Lee- Lee

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 7:52am PST 
Today is that weird day when our people have brought a tree into the house, which is very tempting in itself, and then they light it up and put all this stuff under it. In all my years, I've never figured out why. But, I do know, that there is always something there for me! In previous years, I thought it was all mine, especially those little dangling balls, except they broke real fast. Now I know, if I wait, something comes out of the pile, and I get to tear it open, and run around the house with it. I love the tearing-it-open part. Have a great day, it doesn't come around that often. Let me know what you get!
[notify]
Mika

blue/brown eyed- girl!

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 8:38pm PST 
Merry Christmas to you to!!! I didn't so much understand what was going on, but when I got a couple of presents, I was happy! I got a pretty new collar, and I got some stuffies to rip apart (my favorite!!!) And I got some yummy treats. It was a good day! What did you get?
[notify]
Lexus

shy girl

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 8:41pm PST 
Well I am Mika's little sister and this was my first Christmas ever! It was so fun, I got a brand new collar also and some treats but I got different toys then her because Mika will only chew stuffies but I am happy as long as i'm chewing something!!!!! The whole family was here today, it was great getting all that attention smile
[notify]

Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Wed Dec 26, '12 3:49am PST 
Merry Christmas all! Glad you all had fun smile We each got a couple candy cane shaped chewies and a whole bag full of duck jerky treats!! Wonderful Christmas smile
[notify]
Lexus

shy girl

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '12 9:58pm PST 
Happy New Year to all the Huskies out there!! party
[notify]