GO!

Huskies Information

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Thu Dec 20, '12 12:57pm PST 
Siberian husky summery:
Free thinking
Escape artist
Intelligent
Stubborn
Good jumpers
Good diggers lol
Strong prey drive (cats and small animals beware)
FAST (and durable) runners
Howl, dont bark
Not afraid to talk back
Amazing companions
Hard workers
Best friends smile
[notify]
Mika

blue/brown eyed- girl!

Barked: Thu Dec 20, '12 2:33pm PST 
you put that already silly dreamy!! thinking
[notify]
Jubilee

Littlest Lee- Lee

Barked: Sat Dec 22, '12 10:13am PST 
Well put, Dreamy! I think you and Jubes are kin.
Jubee loves to dig a hole anywhere, anytime, and then when it's just right, she curls up in it with complete satisfaction.
She's so wily, that whenever I call her to come, she stops in her tracks at a safe distance from me, and looks all around for the reason I'm calling her, because she's not coming if there's something out there that she needs to investigate.
She's a major hunter and she never forgets where she saw the last cat or the last squirrel and goes straight to that spot and looks for it again. If I had her on Survivor Island, she would keep us well fed. One time I was biking with her in the woods and she took off running, and after a time she comes running back with something in her mouth and drops a 2 pound squirrel at my feet. I had to dispose of it, because the next time we rode through she would be rolling in it.
She displays such stealth, if I'm eating at the kitchen table and she wants some food, she plays that game "Red Light, Green Light". She creeps up when I'm not looking, and every time I notice her, she's a little closer, until she's nudging my elbow.
She's a one-person dog, completely loyal to me. And I'm a one-dog person, so it's a perfect match!
[notify]

Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Sun Dec 23, '12 5:44am PST 
Sorry pups lol. I use my phone and I must've refreshed the page and it reposted lol.
[notify]
Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Sun Dec 23, '12 5:44am PST 
Sorry pups lol. I use my phone and I must've refreshed the page and it reposted lol.
[notify]
Mika

blue/brown eyed- girl!

Barked: Sun Dec 23, '12 8:53am PST 
BOL no biggie Dreamy
[notify]
Mishka &- Luna

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '13 3:11am PST 
Well dreamy you had summed it up pretty well. Although I do have to say 2 of those facts aren't my huskies BOL laugh out loud Maybe my huskies are just oddballs. Luna does bark and only howls at things she's unsure about and Mishka howls and barks although its usually in a combo and its usually directed towards us and not at strangers. Luna barks when she hears someone by our front door. And both of my huskies play with my ferrets. No hunting instincts at all when it comes to my ferrets. But when it comes to birds that's a whole other ball field.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2