GO!

The ideal shepherd

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Tonka

Barked: Wed Jan 7, '09 8:53pm PST 
I love large breeds and German shepherds. I was looking for a dog that was easily trained, loyal, great personality, and a laid back attitude. Shilohs are beautiful dogs with all the qualities of a german shep but very laid back. They are gentle giants that love to be loved. My Tonka (plush Shiloh) has never let me down. Absolutely wonderful with children and people.
[notify]
Mali

Mali Woo

Barked: Thu Jan 8, '09 10:22am PST 
Hi,

There are three Shiloh girls in our house. They have three very different personalities. Mali is very confident, outgoing, and an ON all the TIME kind of dog. Rani is confident, fairly out going, but a bit of a couch potato and Yuki is reserved and on the shy side. All three girls have sweet loving personalities.

What made won my family over is how smart they are and how quick they are to learn; as well as, their almost human understanding of what is going on around them. We have both kinds of coats. Mali is a smooth coat and the other two girls are both plushes, we hope the boy we are getting in the spring will be a smooth but it really does not matter, we will love him any ways. Oh one thing about Shilohs, you can’t have just one, they are addictive!
[notify]