GO!

what size are you?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 4 of 5: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Bailey

Barked: Tue Oct 5, '10 7:55am PST 
My name is Bailey and I am 4.5lbs and 5 months old smile
[notify]
Bingley,- Emmett &- Martika

Little Ewoks

Barked: Sun Mar 27, '11 11:19am PST 
Bingley gained a half pound over the winter, so now he weighs 18 lbs (that's on the baby scale at the vet, which the vet said is more accurate than the big-dog scale, which he weighs 17 lbs on that).
Emmett will be a year old soon, and he weighs 17 lbs.
[notify]
♥Bent- ley♥

That's Mr.- Bentley to you!

Barked: Fri May 6, '11 5:36am PST 
Im four months and weigh 4lbs!
[notify]

Wicket

Mom's little- Fluffer Muffin

Barked: Tue May 10, '11 12:54pm PST 
My name is Wicket and I'm still a baby. I will be coming home to my new family in a week and a half. I'm only 7 weeks old and I weigh 1.5 lbs. I'm supposed to grow up to be about 8 lbs. big grin
[notify]
Gryphon

Float like a- butterfly, sting- like a bee

Barked: Fri May 13, '11 10:40am PST 
I'm 4 years old now and I way about 10 lbs and average sized all around. My half-brother Bogey is 11-12 lbs and is short and stocky with a barrel chest and is 7 years old. My adopted brother Travis is 10-11 lbs, is tall and lean, and is 11 years old. We've met other shih's around 8-9 lbs that are close in age and we've met some shih's that are 14 lbs and over!
[notify]
Moses

Barked: Wed Oct 19, '11 9:48am PST 
Miriam (lighter) is 11.4 lbs & Moses (black) is 12 lbs. We were both supposed to be 7-9 lbs. We're not chubby-my mom could tell when we got shaved over the summer. We're very active-just not tiny like our siblings. We're a yr. old tomorrow! The picture was when we were 3 months old.
[notify]
Murphy

Smurph Man

Barked: Mon Oct 24, '11 3:00pm PST 
For the longest time I was only 8 pounds but right now I'm a healthy 12 poundssnoopy
[notify]
Panda

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '12 1:26pm PST 
Hi, My name is Panda & I weigh 1.5 lbs. I am an orphan so I'm not sure of my age. I have a few upper & lower teeth to help me eat. I'm anxious to start my puppy shots & hoping someone will chime in to help guess my age. I want to go outside & play but my Momma says I need my shots first. Please help -THANKS
[notify]
Wicket

Mom's little- Fluffer Muffin

Barked: Mon Sep 3, '12 7:48pm PST 
Wicket is now 17 months old and he weighs 9 lbs.
[notify]

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 7:29pm PST 
My name is roxy I'm 6 months old and I'm 8.6 pounds
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 5: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5