GO!

what size are you?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 3 of 5: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Babe

Babe - "You go first!"

Barked: Mon Apr 26, '10 8:29am PST 
I am 7 and 1/2 years old and I weigh 19 pounds (the vet said I have to lose 2 pounds).
[notify]
Lilly (RIP)

Just let me- sleep.....

Barked: Thu Aug 19, '10 6:32pm PST 
I'm 10 lbs and 9 yrs old (:
[notify]
Casey

Barked: Mon Aug 30, '10 9:13pm PST 
I'm big sis to Nikki and I weigh 12.5 lbs. My little sister and I are on a raw food diet so our weight always stays the same. My mom won't let us get fat so we go to the park every day.
[notify]

Nikki

Barked: Mon Aug 30, '10 9:15pm PST 
I'm Casey's little sister and I weigh 11.5 lbs. I'm the athlete of the two of us and love chasing and actually catching the soft disc frisbee or playing Chuck-it with my mom and dad. Casey will play too as long as there is a treat involved when she brings back the ball or frisbee.
[notify]
Gryphon

Float like a- butterfly, sting- like a bee

Barked: Tue Aug 31, '10 9:32pm PST 
Hi! I'm 3 years old and 12 lbs, my half brother is 6 years old and 14 lbs (he's shorter and stocky) and my older brother from another mother is 11 years old and 10 lbs.
[notify]
Gryphon

Float like a- butterfly, sting- like a bee

Barked: Tue Aug 31, '10 9:32pm PST 
Hi! I'm 3 years old and 12 lbs, my half brother is 6 years old and 14 lbs (he's shorter and stocky) and my older brother from another mother is 11 years old and 10 lbs.
[notify]
Emmett

I\'m the Baby!

Barked: Thu Sep 23, '10 6:00pm PST 
Mummy thinks I'm going to be a biiiig boy. I'm only 5 months old, and about 10 lbs already (I haven't been back to the vet since I finished my shots, I was 8 lbs then, and have grown alot... I go back in a couple months to get fixed). I might surprise her and stay around Bingley's size, though... he's 16 lbs all growed up puppy
[notify]
Rocky

Bouncey Boy

Barked: Fri Sep 24, '10 7:34am PST 
I'm 9.2 lbs
[notify]
Gunther

Muffin Lips.

Barked: Sun Sep 26, '10 5:19pm PST 
I'm like Emmett. I'm about six months old and weight close to 12 lbs. big grin
[notify]
Rocky

Bouncey Boy

Barked: Wed Sep 29, '10 7:39pm PST 
I might always be smaller because my father was undersized! I will be 1 soon and I am barely 9 lb and 9 inches tallshh
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 5: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5