GO!

what size are you?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Kara

Barked: Mon Jun 15, '09 10:56am PST 
I was just wondering how big/small you all are? blue dog
[notify]
♥CoC- o- Chanel&heart- s; -

Mommy\'s Angel

Barked: Mon Jun 15, '09 4:39pm PST 
Hi, Kara! I am 16 months old and I weigh 10.5 pounds. What about you?
[notify]
Kara

Barked: Tue Jun 16, '09 12:13pm PST 
I'm 10 months and i'm just under 7lbs, wot age do shih tzus stop growing? i'm wondering if i'm going to grow anymore or if i'm just a small shih tzu laugh out loud
[notify]

Bingley

Cookie Monster

Barked: Tue Jun 16, '09 2:22pm PST 
I'll be a year old Sunday puppy My chest keeps rounding out little by little, but I'm pretty much done growing (my chest girth is nearly 18" now). I haven't been weighed in a few months, though. I'll be weighed when I start going for my shots again soon. But, last I was weighed I was 13.1 lbs. Mamma's guess is that I'm about 14 lbs or so now.
[notify]
Bailey

Boys can be- named Bailey- too!

Barked: Wed Jun 17, '09 4:47am PST 
I'm 7 months old and I was 11 lbs last time I visited the doctor! big grin
[notify]
Missy

It's my way or- the highway!

Barked: Fri Jun 19, '09 12:53pm PST 
I'm 10 lbs. smile I'm smaller than most shih tzu's I meet but I have met some that were smaller than me. Especially the imperial shih tzu's. I'm amazed at how small they are shock
[notify]
Astor

Astor of- Suburbia

Barked: Sat Jun 20, '09 5:32pm PST 
I am still a baby! 12 weeks old, 4.79 lbs and growing!
[notify]
Miki- Mequssuk

Shih Tzus Rule!

Barked: Mon Jun 22, '09 9:57pm PST 
I'm 18 months old, and I weigh 12 pounds (all muscle! ..except for quite a bit of hair) big grin
[notify]
Biscuit

I'm a little- Maltzu!

Barked: Mon Jun 29, '09 12:30pm PST 
I'm a big boy! I'm 25 pounds BOL! I was suppose to be 12.
[notify]
Yuki Joy

Come and pet- me,you know you- want to!!!!

Barked: Sat Jul 18, '09 7:10pm PST 
I just visited the vet last Tusday for a small check-up and I weigh 12.8 lbs. Big difference from six months back when I last visited the vet and weighted 6.5 lbs.red face The doctor said that he thinks that I am pretty much done growing.puppy
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5