GO!

Hello and...I got a brother!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Xena

The Warrior- Princess

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 10:35am PST 
Hi guys. Mom hasn't let me on the computer in a long time. I'm doing well. I just had my annual visit and the doc was very pleased with the faintness of my heart murmur. Mom is also quite pleased that she doesn't have to pay to see my cardiologist again until I'm 5 or 6!!

On to some exciting news...I got a brother! I hated him at first. He kept trying to sniff my butt...he played with my humans...and my toys. But now, he's my best bud. We lay on his bed together (though he peed on mine)...we play a LOT. Mom and dad adopted him from a shelter. They say he's going to be a lot bigger than me but they're really not sure because he's a "designer" dog.

I celebrate my birthday in TWO days. Can't believe I'll be 3!! party
[notify]
Arya

Serious Face

Barked: Wed Jun 26, '13 3:13pm PST 
Happy early birthday!! Or late...? I actually didn't check the date of the post... either way! party

And congrats on the new pup! :3 Someday I would love a two dog household, so I'm a little envious. XD
[notify]
Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Sat Jun 29, '13 9:40am PST 
So glad Xena is doing well and likes her brother now. smile

New dog introductions can be rocky sometimes just gotta take it slow and at pace dogs do well with.

Hope things keep going well for you.
[notify]