GO!

2014 Dogster Shiba Inu Forum Get Together!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 68)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Tetsuya

I'm a snuggly- boy!

Barked: Thu Jul 28, '11 7:23am PST 
naughty for the new forum members.
[notify]

Barked: Thu Jul 28, '11 8:27am PST 
So its on July 27th 2014? Is it just the first day at least (Sunday) or what? I don't know how these meet ups work but since I'm on east coast of Canada so I might be able to actually go to this! Since it is late July I don't think I'll be doing anything either. Just out of curiosity, but if I go with my family, would it be okay to bring non-shibas? Because it would definitely be a higher chance if it was a family vacation laugh out loud

Edit: I don't know if I'm getting a shiba but if I do I'll have one by 2014 for sure. Most of this is just curiosity, but I think it would be a lot of fun!

Edited by author Thu Jul 28, '11 8:29am PST

[notify]
Tetsuya

I'm a snuggly- boy!

Barked: Thu Jul 28, '11 12:09pm PST 
Yes, it is that last week of July - most likely we will start it that weekend prior to the Monday because some people may only be able to make it up for the weekend. Yes, you are welcome to bring non shiba family members. More details on the event will be posted closer to the date. It is still early days yet. wave The meetup will probably cover at least 2 or 3 days or more with something planned each day that people can opt to go to or not (if they have other plans). But, we can at least have a few events we do as a group. big grin

Edited by author Thu Jul 28, '11 12:11pm PST

[notify]

Tetsuya

I'm a snuggly- boy!

Barked: Fri Dec 30, '11 9:44pm PST 
Just a little naughty .. this is the place to be in 2014!
[notify]
Tetsuya

I'm a snuggly- boy!

Barked: Sat Apr 13, '13 12:31pm PST 
Just out of curiosity who is planning on going to the Big Shiba Meetup in 2014 up in Cape Cod? I don't know if I will be able to make it or not. I have a trip planned for Nov. of 2014 with a friend of mine.
[notify]
Kozi

You won't like- me when I'm- angry...

Barked: Sat Jul 13, '13 4:11am PST 
Tetsuya, it may be helpful to edit your original post with the date and place of the "2014 Dogster Shiba Inu Forum Get Together". I haven't read all the comments so I'm not sure exactly what the plan is as of right now. I'll try to read some to get caught up, but for anyone reading this thread for the first time I think it might help them.
[notify]
Tetsuya

I'm a snuggly- boy!

Barked: Tue Jul 23, '13 6:34pm PST 
Will do Kozi. way to go
[notify]

Barked: Fri Mar 7, '14 9:34am PST 
I thought I'd post because its 2014, I'm assuming this is still going on?

I am the guest that said: "Edit: I don't know if I'm getting a shiba but if I do I'll have one by 2014 for sure. Most of this is just curiosity, but I think it would be a lot of fun!
Edited by author Thu Jul 28, '11 8:29am PST"

I still don't have a shiba and my naivety amuses me. But, if possible I might still be interested in the event.
[notify]
  (Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 68)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7