GO!

2014 Dogster Shiba Inu Forum Get Together!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Tetsuya

I'm a snuggly- boy!

Barked: Mon Nov 15, '10 8:11am PST 
2014 Dogster Shiba Inu Forum Get Together is in Cape Cod - Sunday July 27 - Sat Aug 2!

Meeting up in Chicago with some of the shiba forum members and their shibas this past summer (2010) was so much fun. I thought it would be great if we planned another place to meet up in a little over three year's time. I hope that will give everyone who wants to attend plenty of time to save up a little each month. Everyone can vote where they want to meet!

For locations I am using Dogfriendly.com's 2010 Top 10 Dog-Friendly Resort Areas. I chose Dogfriendly instead of Dog Fancy's list because most of Dog Fancy's list was West Coast. Dogfriendly's list includes locations all over the country. To read up on the locations: DogFriendly's Top Ten

You can cast your vote here (please one vote per person): Poll Closed

Vote for which month you want to meet up: Poll Closed

Vote for the week in July: Poll Closed

Edited by author Tue Jul 23, '13 6:37pm PST

[notify]
Tetsuya

I'm a snuggly- boy!

Barked: Mon Nov 15, '10 8:15am PST 
Also, in the event of a tie for top location we will have a run off vote. I will leave the poll open for several months - I will probably close it in January 2011 or February 2011. I will post an update ahead of time to let you know exactly when it will close so everyone can cast their vote.
[notify]
Tetsuya

I'm a snuggly- boy!

Barked: Mon Nov 15, '10 8:28am PST 
Also, it looks like once you cast your vote you can't change it. So, think carefully before you vote. way to go
[notify]

Winnie

You obey ME!

Barked: Mon Nov 15, '10 11:19am PST 
This sounds fun! Will it be a summer trip?
[notify]
Tetsuya

I'm a snuggly- boy!

Barked: Mon Nov 15, '10 12:39pm PST 
Winnie - yes, I was planning on summer that way the weather will be nice no matter which location is chosen.
[notify]
Henry

Are you gonna- eat that?

Barked: Mon Nov 15, '10 2:46pm PST 
We voted!!
[notify]
Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Mon Nov 15, '10 4:48pm PST 
Sounds like a good idea. I hope I'll be able to go the Madison WI shiba picnic was fun.

If I can't go ah well have fun. =)
[notify]
Tetsuya

I'm a snuggly- boy!

Barked: Mon Nov 15, '10 7:12pm PST 
15 votes so far. big grin
[notify]
Winnie

You obey ME!

Barked: Mon Nov 15, '10 8:01pm PST 
Voted!
[notify]