GO!

New Puppy

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Ruger

Gotta find the- squeaky toy.

Barked: Wed Mar 16, '11 1:49pm PST 
About a month ago a couple came into my workplace carrying this little dog. They were selling it for 25 dollars. They told me it was a Shetland sheepdog, chihuahua mix. The more I watch my puppy and the more I read about Shetlands, he has the Shetland personality. I'm beginning to think he only got his size from the chihuahua.
He's very energetic and so smart, but stubborn. He asks to go outside and has a few accidents in the house and only when I ignore his whines. The only thing I can't get him to stop nipping/biting at me and chewing on shoes.
Can anyone offer me a good training option for it?
[notify]
Neko

Barked: Sun May 22, '11 5:40am PST 
Congrats on your puppy! I know you posted this a month ago, so I would like to ask how it's going with training your pup?snoopy
[notify]