GO!

How much do you weigh?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Ace

Ace rules!

Barked: Sat Mar 22, '08 8:43pm PST 
I am one year old and I weigh 16 pounds! I was the runt of my litter mates!
[notify]
Lit'l Miss- Kentucky- "Sunshine"

You are my- Sunshine!!

Barked: Sat Mar 22, '08 8:45pm PST 
I am almost 4 months old and I weigh 8 1/2 pounds. I was the runt of my littermates as well. I fink I'll be bigger than Ace cause I eat everything and he's just too picky!!!!
[notify]
Dutchess

Mama's girl

Barked: Sun Mar 23, '08 3:58am PST 
I am 10 months and I weigh 15 1/2 pounds, I wa sup to 17 but doc put me on a diet! Duke weighs 33 pounds at one year, he is taller too.
[notify]

Gray Dawn- Treader

Don\\\'t Tread- on me

Barked: Sun Mar 23, '08 10:58am PST 
I weight around 15 pounds. 15 pounds of lean Treader! Yup, I'm on the skinny side, but mistress thinks that I'm at my ideal weight.
Cookie (my GSD sister) on the other hand...well, let's just say that she could afford to lose a few pounds.laugh out loud

Edited by author Sun Mar 23, '08 11:00am PST

[notify]
Gio

CD RE (CKC)- RXMCL (CARO) FM- CGN SJATD

Barked: Sun Mar 23, '08 7:28pm PST 
I'm a really tall guy (19.5 inches) and am a very lean 38lb. Mom likes to keep me and Romeo on the skinny side, and she says I'm just right!
way to go
[notify]
Romeo

CD RE (CKC) CRS- RV (CARO) FDX- SJATD HIC

Barked: Sun Mar 23, '08 7:29pm PST 
I'm 14.5 inches and 14lb. The vet says I'm a good weight, but mom thinks I should lose a pound or so.
[notify]
Ashleigh RN

Let's play- chase!

Barked: Mon Mar 24, '08 2:26pm PST 
I'm just under 14" and weigh about 16 lbs. I can't wait for better weather so I can get more exercise! laugh out loud
[notify]
Hayley Ann- CDX RA-ATB- 09/14/11

I love life (&- my mom)!

Barked: Mon Mar 24, '08 2:28pm PST 
I'm a tall 19.5' and weigh 38 lbs.. Unlike Ash, mom is perfectly happy with my weight! laugh out loud
[notify]
Rylie Bear

Golfing Bear

Barked: Mon Mar 24, '08 6:44pm PST 
my big sister Charlie is little and dainty -- around 17 pounds, But I weigh much more -- 28 pounds! I get plenty of exercise and don't eat too much (never people food) so I think some shelties are just "bigger boned" and stockier than others.
[notify]
Gio

CD RE (CKC)- RXMCL (CARO) FM- CGN SJATD

Barked: Tue Mar 25, '08 7:52am PST 
Hayley Ann! You and I are the exact same size! Height and weight shock

Big Shelties RULE! laugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7