GO!

Breed?

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Wrigley

Barked: Wed Nov 27, '13 9:12am PST 
This lil guy was dumped and we rescued him...$500 later we are totally in love with him....the vet estimated his age at one and half years old and said he is a carin terrier....just curious if you agree with his breed or is he another kind of terrier....thanks if you can help me
[notify]
Hershey

Adopt, don't- shop

Barked: Wed Nov 27, '13 1:36pm PST 
Does look a lot like a Cairn terrier for sure. Super cute. Thank you for adopting.
[notify]
Wrigley

Barked: Wed Nov 27, '13 5:34pm PST 
Thank you a.d Hershey is adorable
[notify]

Toto, CD,- RN, CGC

We don't- doodle!!!

Barked: Wed Nov 27, '13 6:29pm PST 
A Cairn terrier is shaped like a Westie but with color. They have erect ears , a shorter muzzle and a shorter, thicker tail carried straight up in the air. They also have short, thick legs on a pretty short body.
He looks like a terrier, but is most likely a mix of different ones.
He is CUTE!!!
[notify]
Wrigley

Barked: Wed Nov 27, '13 8:20pm PST 
I kinda thought his tail was a little long too but from the pics I've seen he pretty much fits the bill in other areas....ive seen some pics of carien terrier with ears not erect and didnt know if they ALL had erect ears or not...just curious...either way we love him smile...so your prob right he is a mix....can't imagine anyone dumping any dog but much less a pure bred
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Fri Nov 29, '13 8:16pm PST 
adorable way to go He looks like Benji. Remember him, the movie star dog?

FYI http://www.akc.org/breeds/cairn_terrier/index.cfm
[notify]
Wrigley

Barked: Sat Nov 30, '13 8:59am PST 
He does look like Benji lol
[notify]