GO!

Yorkie needs new home Ga

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Yogi

Barked: Tue Oct 1, '13 5:19pm PST 
I recently acquired a Yorkie who was being kept in the Garage the owners no longer could keep him. I am now looking for a great permanent home for him or a legitimate rescue that can take him in, He is 1 1/2 years old about 6-7 pounds neutered , has semi separation anxiety but has got better with training so now when you leave he is quiet, but as soon he realizes your home he barks and pees'.
I am working on it but he needs a home that will love and cherish him and work with him. if you are interested are have advice in which a rescue can take him that would be great!
[notify]