GO!

Free To Good Home Help

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Scrapper

Barked: Mon Sep 30, '13 10:06pm PST 
I see so many of these, but this one in particular just scared and angered me. I am not sure what to do, ignore them? I try to inform them that it is not safe to just give away dogs, but they usually do not care to give the dog more than a few days to live, let alone love it enough to find a safe home.

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/zip/4101839148.html

Does this wear you all thin, too?
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Tue Oct 1, '13 12:42pm PST 
I guess I would way rather see this ad then have the owner just turn the dog loose as soooo many will and do. At least this dog stands a chance of getting into a better home or having a rescue pick it up. Turned loose is a death sentence for sure.
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Wed Oct 2, '13 4:19pm PST 
I would like to know how big they though a Lab would get? She's too big for their house? I just don't get it. I hope she gets a good home. I don't like the look she's giving. She looks stressed to me. shrug
[notify]