GO!

Rascal was STOLEN :-(

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Maggie

let ' s go - bye-bye = NOW - !

Barked: Tue Sep 3, '13 4:59pm PST 
this past Sat. night(Aug.31,2013) from Churchman's Jewelry Store(Twin Falls,Idaho), he's a white male(not neutered) Chihuahua . His dad is REALLY upset, wants
him back HOME ! He belongs at Churchan's Jewelry Store .
[notify]
Maggie

let ' s go - bye-bye = NOW - !

Barked: Tue Sep 3, '13 5:04pm PST 
P.S. His buddy 'Spock'(pit bull puppy) really misses him !
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Tue Sep 3, '13 5:30pm PST 
Was he micro-chipped? I would put up flyers everywhere with his picture. Someone recently had their dog returned because someone saw the flyer and reported it to the police. Also, contact all local vets and shelters. You never know who might see him. Good Luck and I hope you get him back. hug
[notify]

Zeea

Barked: Thu Sep 5, '13 11:57am PST 
I agree contact the shelters, humane society, vets so they can keep look out. Also if he has a microchip you will defiantly get him back if found.

I really hope you find your dog. Good luck!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Sep 7, '13 8:06am PST 
Bumping to drown the spambots
[notify]
Delta

Play hard, sleep- well.

Barked: Sat Sep 7, '13 10:11am PST 
1. Contact ALL of the vets, shelters, pet stores etc. in the area. If you give them his microchip number (if he's microchipped) then they could find him if he's brought in. Hope this helps!wishes

Edited by author Mon Sep 16, '13 2:22pm PST

Approved by forums moderator
Delta

Play hard, sleep- well.

Barked: Sat Sep 7, '13 10:21am PST 
Oh I'm sorry, I forget to add in the other steps. Here they are!

2. Notify all of the police officers, postal workers and truck drivers in the area. Ask them to keep an eye out for your dog. I know someone who's dog was found by a police officer on patrol.

3. Post "Stolen Dog" signs in the area at places like schools, animal shelters, smaller stores, larger stores like Walmart and Tops, and any other places willing to help you find your dog. When my friend was looking for her dog she asked her local Walmart to place an ad and she got lots of calls from people who said that they would keep an eye out.

4. Hand out flyers at big events like sports games, fairs and festivals.

5. Don't give up!
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Sun Sep 8, '13 4:56am PST 
DO NOT EVER release your microchip or tattoo number!!!! That is YOUR proof that the dog is yours. By releasing that number whoever has the dog CAN transfer the registration and claim proof of the dog.
[notify]