GO!

Am I crazy?!

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Rosa

Barked: Wed Aug 14, '13 10:23am PST 
I think I am the crazy dog lady. Not only do I have 2 12 month old Dalmatians, who are liter mates and one who is deaf. I am also fostering the sweetest 6 month Pit Bull...But now Tomorrow we pick up our lab mix! He is 4 and was on a free ad....screams out bait dog to me....ugh! LOL Am I crazy??
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Wed Aug 14, '13 11:28am PST 
=)
[notify]
Casey

OMG look Mom!- Another dog!

Barked: Thu Aug 22, '13 12:23pm PST 
No, just passionate about what you love.smile Now if it gets to be 20-30, ask again haha.
[notify]

Rosa

Barked: Fri Aug 30, '13 11:23am PST 
haha! I am down to 3 again. Our first foster left. I think it was one of the hardest thing I have ever done. Does it get easier? I am in tears not seeing her around the house, not having her running up to me and licking me to death, or her very loud play sounds filling the house...
[notify]