GO!

Yeller Is the Most Social Dog I've Ever Seen

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Yeller

Mr. Friendly

Barked: Mon Aug 12, '13 5:44pm PST 
Part Yellow Lab and American Bulldog, amazing personality and oh so Beautiful. He needs a secure home with another dog because he is all about play and deserves only the best life. He loves everyone, all people, kids, dogs and cats. He loves to play so much that at times I am forced to put him on a cable when we are at work due to him following stray dogs out of the yard and crossing a highway. Only the best, he is neutered, lays obediently on his blanked in the house every night and never wanders. Leash broke, loves to ride in cars, trucks and even boats. Loves to swim and play ball and tug of war. He's all that and a bag of chips, please view the extensive photos and videos on his page.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue Aug 13, '13 5:06am PST 
If he is "all that" and "a bag of chips" why are you giving him up?
[notify]
Yeller

Mr. Friendly

Barked: Tue Aug 13, '13 9:06am PST 
As I explained on his page, he needs a playmate, a fenced yard and plenty of companionship. We are fostering him, he has to stay on a cable when we work, which is everyday. I found him across the highway one day where he had followed a stray out the yard. I want him to have a home with a playmate and a contained area.
[notify]

Yeller

Mr. Friendly

Barked: Wed Sep 11, '13 6:10pm PST 
Great news,Yeller is going to stay with us, we have decided he has become too much like family and he's really starting to settle in pretty good. Wish he had a fulltime playmate, but he's seems pretty happy.
[notify]