GO!

Adoption Messages not working?

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Noodle- (Adopted!)

Barked: Wed Jul 31, '13 5:16pm PST 
I post my foster dogs here on Dogster along with my pack and currently have two looking for homes. But I received a couple adoption message pawmail and it appears that the senders aren't getting any replies?! Thankfully I was able to find one of them in another way and call them and they confirmed they got no response from me. But unfortunately it appears that none of our potential adopters are getting a response from us so it might look like we're ignoring them. cry Not a good way to make good rescue relations. I've emailed dogster support but so did one of our other foster homes quite some time ago with no response. red face
[notify]
Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Thu Aug 1, '13 10:22am PST 
Noodle, please send an inquiry to support at dogster dot com

way to go
Noodle- (Adopted!)

Barked: Fri Aug 2, '13 9:01am PST 
Thanks Beasley. I've sent them two emails (one about this and another about payment for my plus membership not working with paypal) and no responses yet. We'll see. confused
[notify]

Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Fri Aug 2, '13 2:05pm PST 
Watch dog is really great about responding to all suport inquiries within 24-72 hours. I am confident that help is on the way!

wink