GO!

Urgent help needed -- Northern NJ

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Barked: Mon Jul 22, '13 8:07am PST 
I have been actively searching for a new home for my dog for over a year which had yielded not many results. I am due to have my second child 8/8. My main issue with my dog is her uncomfortability around my 3 year old son currently. SHe does has some other issues, but this is the main reason i am looking for a home for her. She didnt have a bite history at all until she bite (minor bite, but did break the skin) my husband (who she adores) yesterday. My husband and I have now made the decision to euthanize before i am due to have my baby, but I want to make some last efforts to try and save her life and see if there is anyone that can help. I can very easily send a bio on her for additional details.
[notify]
Feather

Just a quick nap- before bed- time!!

Barked: Wed Jul 24, '13 8:23am PST 
Post more info, please! Breed?
[notify]
Dottie

Loads of fun!

Barked: Thu Jul 25, '13 5:14am PST 
It is great that you're trying to find the dog a home and it could be that the dog is acting out feeling of change in your home and that the dog is not getting the attention she used to. Some detail on the breed should help?
[notify]