GO!

Goldens Available in Alberta

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Maci & Harley & Jigar

Golden butts

Barked: Thu Jul 18, '13 12:03pm PST 
It is rare when I need help placing a golden as I usually have tons of repeat adopters and tons on the wait list but when you get 5 goldens in at once and 3 are oldies--you need help big grin

I have 11 year male Jazz (terrified of storms), 7-8 year old Sam, and 3 year old Mitzi. The other 2 oldies have new homes this weekend. They need new homes because their previous owner passed away.

They are all originaly rescues. Were previously feed raw, fine with dog parks and no known health problems.

Would love to keep Jazz and Sam together but will place Jazz with a home with another calm dog.
[notify]
Shiver Me- Timbers- "Charlie"

My Little Dog, a- heartbeat at my- feet.<3

Barked: Thu Jul 18, '13 1:45pm PST 
Awe, the poor babies... I hope they find good homes! I'd totally take one of the seniors if I had the time - unfortunately, new baby is due any day, lol.. I'll get the word out though and see if anyone I know is looking for a rescue dog. smile
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Thu Jul 18, '13 2:38pm PST 
I will put this on my facebook. I have tons of friends & family in Alberta. Would you consider out of province? I'm in BC.
[notify]

Maci & Harley & Jigar

Golden butts

Barked: Fri Jul 19, '13 10:35am PST 
Thanks!

I have no problem adopting out of province to someone with experience, good references. We are donation based though so $$ for paying to transport is out. Saying that...I have found people traveling that have moved dogs for me. Seems the dogs are available in Edmonton and the people adopting./fostering are in Calgary or it is reversed!
[notify]