GO!

do you think im' part lab?

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

JAZMINE

I need ridlin!

Barked: Sat Jul 6, '13 9:45am PST 
shelter told my mom i am a border collie/aussie shepherd mix. people keep asking if I am part lab.

what do u think?
[notify]
Samoa- SunnyBear- Bell

Happy Boy!

Barked: Sat Jul 6, '13 10:14am PST 
You are a doll, thats for sure. The shelters often tell people that pups are half lab or half golden because of the famous mild mannered temperaments. I was tagged as Half Lab, but probably am mostly shepherd, maybe with some husky in the way back. I think you are probably mostly shepherd as well...

whatever you are, you are very lovely! And congrats on being adopted. Feels good, doesn't it?
[notify]
Twister

forever loved

Barked: Sat Jul 6, '13 10:45am PST 
Yeah, I would agree with Lab mix.puppy
[notify]

Milton

Im just a little- guy

Barked: Sun Jul 7, '13 6:22pm PST 
You looka like a lab mix.

Labs and goldens are also the top registered breeds in America and popular in other countries too. They are very common dogs and mixes of them would be highly possible.

Your dog looks like a lab mix, especially the head. With those years, the dog may be a mix of another breed with upright ears.

The white blaze on the chest and the ears makes me think border collie mix too.
[notify]
Lilly

Let me smother- you with love!

Barked: Sat Jul 27, '13 2:31pm PST 
Looks like my Lilly just more Lab structured. Lilly is a Lab x Blue Heeler!
[notify]
Lilly

Let me smother- you with love!

Barked: Sat Jul 27, '13 2:40pm PST 
Looks like my Lilly just more Lab structured. Lilly is a Lab x Blue Heeler!
[notify]