GO!

Bridget Needs a New Owner

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Phoebe

I'd rather have- a squirrel

Barked: Wed Jul 3, '13 8:55pm PST 
Bridget is a perfectly viable, relatively young, pure bred Pomeranian. She is white with a lovely champagne streak running through her fluffy fur.

She shows all the natural traits of a Pomeranian: inquisitive, smart, independent yet loving, and hyper.

Unfortunately that last one makes her the wrong dog for my 83 year old mother. Bridget has become pack leader in that household, and Mom just can't keep up.

I'd take her in a heartbeat, she is a very sweet dog. But I already have a Westie, and I can't handle the two.

You can see the two of them playing on my Youtube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyajAML3KzM&feature=c4-overview&list= UUsnKMze7IOUauaZkhVw5Oew

Bridget is a very sweet dog, and a good home gets her for free.

If interested call my cell at 312-404-5453
[notify]
Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Thu Jul 4, '13 12:45pm PST 
She sounds highly adoptable have u tried googleing for a Pomeranian rescue?
[notify]
Roman

The Snuggler

Barked: Thu Jul 4, '13 8:47pm PST 
Please google any rescues that are nearby you. That way you'll know she'll be going to a wonderful loving home. She'd probably have an adopted before they could get her into a foster home!
[notify]

Babe

Barked: Sat Aug 3, '13 6:48pm PST 
Where are u located
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sun Aug 4, '13 5:08pm PST 
Hi Phoebe, I'm so sorry your mother has to rehome Bridget. I think you've hit the right person to talk to. I love love love pomeranians and have wanted one for years. Unfortunately I can't take her, but I'd still like to know more about her. smile I'm gonna pmail you in a bit. I'd love to talk to you further. smile
[notify]