GO!

Tiller? Can anyone help?

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3  
Star BN RN- RA

IM too CUTE

Barked: Mon Jun 17, '13 5:27pm PST 
Let me revise, at the time they told me they were pulling him, i am waiting to hear if things have changed.
[notify]
Josie

Happy to work

Barked: Mon Jun 17, '13 5:27pm PST 
wow ....poor dog is probably just scared to death...he is only 6 months old and dumped at a shelter. is the shelter personel giving any info on the personality when the pup first came to the shelter. Its a shame this young dog cant find a hero. cry
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Mon Jun 17, '13 5:53pm PST 
That's great! He's still just a puppy. He deserves a chance........applause
[notify]

Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Tue Jun 18, '13 1:05am PST 
He's out! He is safe for the moment. Star thank you so much. If you have a friend there can you get me a heads up if things go sideways on him again. I am still willing to pay for any rehab, and if I need to I will bring him here.
It was Caroline that I talked to about him.
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Tue Jun 18, '13 6:03am PST 
excellent!
[notify]
Shiver Me- Timbers- "Charlie"

My Little Dog, a- heartbeat at my- feet.<3

Barked: Tue Jun 18, '13 6:26am PST 
Glad to hear he got pulled! Hope things continue to go smoothly for the poor boy.
[notify]
Star BN RN- RA

IM too CUTE

Barked: Tue Jun 18, '13 8:58am PST 
i will make sure if I hear they are having problems with him that I let you know. Im so happy they pulled him, hopefully it was just the stress of the kennel/shelter situation that made him act out
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3