GO!

Tiller? Can anyone help?

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Sun Jun 16, '13 4:01pm PST 
Sweet young boy in WV shelter. Purebred GSD.
Charleston Humane Association, ID 4752. Sorry guys I can't get a link that works.

This little man was dumped by his owners because they were moving. I have no contacts there and I hate to see this boy in a shelter. The shelter staff are reporting aggression issues, likely caused by stress. Apparently he is very scared and had a pretty rough night.

Edited by author Sun Jun 16, '13 4:10pm PST

[notify]
Star BN RN- RA

IM too CUTE

Barked: Sun Jun 16, '13 4:42pm PST 
I am in Md but will contact some people not sure if they will be able to help but i can help get the word out.
[notify]
Sabi

Barked: Sun Jun 16, '13 5:32pm PST 
Thank you. He was initially put up for adoption, but his behavior has deteriorated to the point where they will only allow a rescue pull. He is scared and upset. If you know anyone with ties to a rescue please ask them. I will help with his expenses if I have to I just want him pulled.
[notify]

Star BN RN- RA

IM too CUTE

Barked: Sun Jun 16, '13 5:47pm PST 
I emailed some of my rescue contacts, hopefully they will be able to help
[notify]
Holly - CGC TDI

Squirrel?- Squrirrel!- SQUIRRELLLLL!!!!

Barked: Sun Jun 16, '13 7:20pm PST 
I'm in GA right now, but the rescues I work with might know some rescues up there. I'll see what strings I can pull!
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Sun Jun 16, '13 9:15pm PST 
Other side of the country from me, so I'm afraid the rescues I know probably can't help, but here's the link to the dog in case it helps anyone:

Mickey
[notify]
Sabi

Barked: Sun Jun 16, '13 9:43pm PST 
Thanks guys. Something about this guy just speaks to me and he came in as a family pet. If he continues to slide I'm afraid of what will happen. The staff said he was initially sweet and friendly, just a bit unsure. Now he is shutting down and lashing out when pushed. Their having a hard time even getting him outside. If I could pull him I would, but I can't. frown
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Mon Jun 17, '13 7:48am PST 
He is very nice. I have recently come across this East Coast rescue...http://www.bigfluffydogs.com/

do you think contacting them would help?

Edited to say...I posted him on their facebook page, hopefully they will weigh in.

Edited by author Mon Jun 17, '13 7:51am PST

[notify]
Sabi

Barked: Mon Jun 17, '13 8:24am PST 
Thanks guys cheer MAGSR is pulling him for evaluation and rehab. I have offered to pay his expenses if needed.
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Mon Jun 17, '13 8:35am PST 
cloud 9
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3