GO!

Update

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Petey/Adopte- d

Lucky dog

Barked: Fri Jun 14, '13 6:22am PST 
Hi, my name is now Petey. I belong to a 10 year old girl who loves me to death, she takes good care of me with the help of her grandmother, who took me in.

I went to the vet wednesday for a check and to be neutered. It all went well except that it was discovered that I have a broken jaweek
The vet said it had been broken for a long time and since I am in no pain, eating and drinking fine, it should just be monitored.

I have gained weight, I am heartworm negative and I have a good home and my own little girl. I am a happy dog.
[notify]
Shiver Me- Timbers- "Charlie"

My Little Dog, a- heartbeat at my- feet.<3

Barked: Fri Jun 14, '13 1:04pm PST 
Thank you so much for taking him in and finding him a good home! Poor little guy... He deserves a good home where he's spoiled and his needs are met. hug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Jun 14, '13 1:28pm PST 
Ohhhh Sweet Boy !!

So very very happy for you and for your own Little Girl... and Thankyou to Grandma too !

hughughughughughughughughughug

flowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowers
[notify]

Jilly

Barked: Fri Jun 14, '13 1:42pm PST 
Petey is so adorable. Congratulations!
[notify]
Scruffy

In Loving Memory

Barked: Fri Jun 14, '13 5:15pm PST 
Bless you for taking him in, fixing him up, and finding him a home. hughughughughug

Edited by author Fri Jun 14, '13 5:16pm PST

[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Jun 14, '13 11:01pm PST 
Congratulations Petey on finding a wonderful new home.cheercheercheer We are also happy that you have your own little girl to play with.hughughughughughughughugcheercheercheercheercheercheerwishes to both of you.
Check you page.
[notify]
CINNAMON

Sweet & loving- life!

Barked: Sat Jun 15, '13 8:39am PST 
Congratulations Petey! Welcome to your new furever homehughughughughug

I a a rescue toowelcome
[notify]