GO!

New Dog

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Hades

Hades, Lord of- the- Underdogworld

Barked: Tue Jun 11, '13 5:07pm PST 
I don't know if anyone will remember, but a couple months ago I came here seeking advise about looking for a dog for my husband and myself. We live in an apartment and were having trouble finding something that fitted what we wanted in a dog and still having the dog fit our apartment restrictions.

I'm happy to say that on May 23rd we found our perfect boy. His name is Hades and I feel really blessed to have found him. cloud 9

I just wanted to come here and thank everyone who helped, particularly Tiller. She went on Pet Finder and looked in my area for dogs that I somehow missed and that was really really cool. Some of the great advise we got helped us find Hades.

So thank you Dogster community. hi5
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Jun 11, '13 6:32pm PST 
I remember youwave Congratulations on your new addition. cheersnoopy
[notify]
Hades

Barked: Tue Jun 11, '13 6:40pm PST 
@Thanks Bunny! I'm really excited, and happy and thankful for all the help I got here. dog walk
[notify]

UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Tue Jun 11, '13 8:39pm PST 
Congrats! Hades is a handsome little guy puppy
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Jun 12, '13 4:59am PST 
welcome Hades and THANK-YOU for adopting. Sending PPR.
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Wed Jun 12, '13 6:25am PST 
happy dancehappy dancehappy danceCongratulations on the Adorable New Family Member!!!happy dancehappy dancehappy dance
[notify]
Hades

Barked: Wed Jun 12, '13 6:45am PST 
Thanks everyone. A lot of people have said how good looking he is, and I'm inclined to agree. He has such a smooth pretty coat, especially after he gets brushed.
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Thu Jun 13, '13 4:01am PST 
welcome He's very cute!
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Thu Jun 13, '13 7:08am PST 
welcome he's a cutie pie!

xoxo
Annie