GO!

I was left in the woods to die, Venting

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Petey/Adopte- d

Lucky dog

Barked: Mon Jun 3, '13 3:59am PST 
I hate people, well I love people inspite of what they did to me, but Fritzs person would like to do something painful to whomever left me in the woods.

I'm looking for a home, Fritz's pack is too big, so is Fritz's neighbors pack. I am currently living in a pen with shelter under Fritz's neighbor's wrap around porch. I collapsed before they could get their hands on me, but I am feeling better now. I was too scared to let them catch me of my own free will, but I am happy that they did.

Now that I feel a little better, I love everybody.

Fritz person here, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't know who keeps dumping small helpless dogs on the road and in the woods here. cry I really do hope something bad happens to them.

Thanks for listening, I suspect we will be able to find the little guy a home, but this is a little much.

Fritz and the gang.
dog walk
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Mon Jun 3, '13 7:13pm PST 
The office manager where my person works is taking our latest stray. She decided to name him Ticker, she allready had a flea-ah. I don't think my person's nerves can take many more stray dropping into her neighborhood.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Jun 3, '13 7:24pm PST 
Thankyou Fritz... again.. and your neighbour.

Just wondering.. if its mostly small dogs.. is there a puppy mill within say 20 miles(probably)... are these "extra to wanted".

Just my thoughts... and I know you cant do %^&*#$ all about it... but it would at least give a reason as to why they are turning up so regularly.

I will dig the lime pit if you can get the pond slime here.... not that we dont have local pond slime... but I will just dig the pit deeper......

Thankyou again

hugflowershugflowershugflowershugflowershug
[notify]

Fritz

Barked: Mon Jun 3, '13 7:58pm PST 
big laughFlicka I wondered about a mill, I don't know of one but the latest little Dude might be. He is missing his bottom front teeth and has a twisted jaw.

I don't think Belah is from a mill, she acts like she once belonged to someone who loved her. I am thinking a new boyfriend came in the the dog went out or maybe an older person who passed.

LOL We get plenty of large strays too.

dog walk

PS I wish I could take you up on the lime pit.
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Tue Jun 4, '13 8:11am PST 
Awwwe, thanks for helping out another one Fritz & person!

Edited by author Tue Jun 4, '13 8:11am PST

[notify]
Fritz

Barked: Tue Jun 4, '13 8:40pm PST 
Jewel, You are welcome but if I didn't do something I would not be able to sleep at night.

LOL That would be Fritz and Betty

Edited by author Tue Jun 4, '13 8:41pm PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Jun 4, '13 10:05pm PST 
Betty... and Fritz can play too... this is the best I can offer for now.... working on the lime pit !

Feel Free To Use The Wax Doll and Pins !!
[notify]
Dylan aka- Dilly

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Wed Jun 5, '13 4:13pm PST 
big laughbig laugh love it flicka
[notify]
Fritz

Barked: Thu Jun 6, '13 8:40pm PST 
big laughI needed more pins and a bigger set of pliers. thanks Flicka
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Thu Jun 6, '13 9:35pm PST 
Grins at Dilly...

And Betty......... I have more.. and bigger.. and candles with names on...

Nothing quite like a bonfire party ........

The Wicked Witch Of The East

Edited by author Thu Jun 6, '13 9:36pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2