GO!

URGENT!

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Molly

Barked: Sun May 12, '13 12:05pm PST 
URGENT!
Know anyone who may want her? Can you ask around please share. She is at animal Services as of Saturday at Land o Lakes.
Can anyone TAKE THIS LIL GIRL IN? Her # is D-222, Brindle Female Hound Mix.
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1295028
[notify]
Rain

Barked: Mon May 27, '13 7:27pm PST 
i dont know if im too late or not but i could share her and ask around if anyone wants her. if you could pawmail me some information such as location, a description of the dog, and contact information to the place where she could be found, i can share her and ask around. best of luck and i hope to hear back from you!!smile
[notify]
Munchkin- Lynn

You know I'm a- cutie pie!

Barked: Mon Jun 3, '13 8:52am PST 
UPDATE--- SHE IS ADOPTED!!! cheer hamster dance
[notify]