GO!

Amazon Wish Lists for Rescues!

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Tue Apr 2, '13 6:38am PST 
I've been noticing a lot of rescues and charities near me are starting to make wish lists on Amazon and then post them to facebook. I think it's an awesome idea and want to spread the word on it.

Basically, you go to amazon.com and search for products your rescue needs/wants. You add the product to your wish list. Once complete, you post your wish list on your website/facebook/twitter/whatever social medium you use for everyone to see. People can then buy the product on your wish list and have it shipped directly to the address you selected.

Simple and easy peasy.way to go
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Thu Apr 4, '13 11:10am PST 
The best part, is you're still donating to them. But you know what your money is going for. Actual supplies that YOU provide. I agree, it's an awesome idea! way to go
[notify]