GO!

Adoptable English Shpherd in western NY

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Bella

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '13 8:48pm PST 
Bella is a 4 year old English Shepherd in western NY looking for a new home. She is spayed and housebroken. Very much a typical velcro ES. She loves kids and her people.

Her owners are rehoming her because as a single dog she has separation anxiety. This is not a problem where she is currently staying because there is another dog, she needs a home where she'd have a buddy.
She's been exposed to farm animals and done a bit of agility training before, which she enjoyed. She is sweet and obedient with her people and close friends.
I'm not sure how she is with strangers exactly at this point, I think she needs some retraining/socialization but hopefully we'll be finding out more soon. She definitely needs more structure in her life to really thrive.

Please send a message or leave a comment if you or anyone you know might be interested or have any questions, I would be happy to answer on dogster or by phone. Thank you!

Edited by author Tue Feb 19, '13 8:49pm PST

[notify]