GO!

Raw weaned pups looking for homes, MN

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Saya

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 8:16am PST 
Hi,

I'm looking for raw feeding homes for my raw fed foster puppies. I know that when I was looking to adopt a dog, I would have loved to find a litter weaned on raw! smile

I've had the rescue mom on raw for about 3 weeks prior to giving birth and all four pups are weaning to raw (currently they are 6 weeks old). We think they are Havanese pups but not sure who the dad is. Adorable little guys none-the-less! 3 boys, 1 girl!

The pups will also be minimally vaccinated and the rescue gives a certificate for the spay/neuter so that you can wait until they are 8 months old to alter them.

The rescue is based out of Minneapolis/St.Paul, MN and all pups must be adopted within a 60 mile radius so I realize this doesn't apply to most people on this forum.

If you are interested or know anyone that is interested let me know smile Happy raw feeding!!
[notify]