GO!

And I was never a "dog person"

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Sumo

Lady's Man

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 6:11pm PST 
They do have a way to sneak into one's heart cloud 9
[notify]
Teeko

I like big mud- and I cannot lie

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '13 2:18pm PST 
Teeko has dug his way out of our backyard. I think he's been working on the area by the gate since he got here. But he's been found quickly, and we happened to have some heavy rock on hand for at least a temporary fix. Sigh. We didn't have these issues with Kale.
[notify]
Teeko

I like big mud- and I cannot lie

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '13 4:55pm PST 
But Teeko is a keeper, not going anywhere, unless he gets out by accident
[notify]

Dylan aka- Dilly

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 4:55pm PST 
good luck at keeping him

I must be one of the odd ones, the last 2 of the 3 dogs we have were ones my hubby found on the internet and said they have to come live here.

and while doing a rescue transport of a little female staffie, he said, we could just take her home, they would never find us.

number 4??? oh he!! no
[notify]
Ace

Mischief is my- middle name

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 5:09pm PST 
Having three dogs is only temporary. My daughter is moving out in a couple of months with Kale. I'll miss Kale like crazy, but two really is much more manageable for me.

And Ace and Teeko just adore each other and play like crazy.
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 6:15pm PST 
So glad all is going so well, suggestion about the tunneling...huskies seem to be notorious escape artists...Callie just barrels through things with his big ol' head...anyways, a builder who's doing fence work for us gave me a great project suggestion for the Spring...ground is frozen solid right now. But first making a trench maybe a foot deep against the fence, then putting mason blocks along the whole fence bottom and filling it in tight. Won't totally prevent tunneling but at least make it more difficult.
[notify]
Ace

Mischief is my- middle name

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 7:36pm PST 
We have put heavy flagstones under the gate where Teeko dug out before. I suspect the hole may have been started by Kale. He's come in with dirt on his nose and paws but we never saw the hole because it was in a spot we never look. I don't think I can recruit my husband to do the whole fenceline though. Teeko will just take more supervision outside.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2