GO!

Need to find home for stray ChiWeanie

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Barked: Tue Dec 18, '12 9:36am PST 
How do I post for adoption a female ChiWeanie I need to find a furrever home for? My daughter found her wandering the streets in Conroe, Tx, Was unable to locate an owner and has since been trying to find her a home. I have taken her to be spayed and she is current on immunizations. She is great with kids, dogs and cats. She appears to be @ 2 years old.

Linda Roe
281-229-0936
Willis, Tx
[notify]

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 10:48pm PST 
Well, you just posted here all the details and the information about the dog you have. It might also help if you put up a Facebook page saying that you have a stray that you would want to be adopted.
[notify]
Elvis

my sweetie

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '13 6:09pm PST 
do you have a picture please.Also i would need to get transport
[notify]