GO!

Breed guesses

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Lilly

pet me

Barked: Thu Nov 1, '12 10:53am PST 
I hope it's okay that I posted this here AND in "Puppy Place".

I know it is hard to tell with some puppies, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. My husband and I are considering getting a new dog/puppy and want to adopt this time. I was searching local rescues' FB pages and came across this ever-so-gorgeous pup named Vernon. The rescue has him listed as a Lab mix, but I'm curious as to what he is mixed with. Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=43959169277243 4&set=a.439590929439177.108175.184850814913191&type=1&theater┬Čif_t= photo_reply

Sorry I can't make the link clickable.confused
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 2:59pm PST 
I tried your link and it says "this page is not available".
[notify]
Leah

Barked: Fri Nov 9, '12 9:02am PST 
Ask your local pet stores. I rescued one of my dogs when I was in pet smart. The lady was a local women that came in with dogs she rescued. Good Luck
[notify]