GO!

**THE PREQUEL**I am a Foster Fail **Say Hello to Beasley**

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
King Jackal- Jackson

Appreciate me- for the gift- that I am!

Barked: Tue Sep 4, '12 10:03am PST 
Congratulations Beasley and family. So lucky to have found each other hug
[notify]
Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Thu Sep 6, '12 12:02pm PST 
hugThanks Everyone!hug
Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Wed Mar 13, '13 12:06pm PST 
Six months ago, I shared my story about failing as a foster and adopting Beasley, my one-eyed senior Pekingese. I received a lot of great comments, here on Dogster and on other social networks. Two commenters had their own stories to tell of Beasley’s rescue

hugDogster Heroeshug

Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Wed Mar 13, '13 2:27pm PST 
Welcome Beasley, what a sweetie, you made a great choice-Congratulations!!!applauseapplauseapplausebig grinparty
[notify]
Skipper- a.k.a Skip

Terror terrier

Barked: Mon Mar 18, '13 12:59pm PST 
Such a lovely story puppy

There is nothing better than reading a true rescue story with a very happy ending puppy

Beasley is adorable!!!
[notify]

Barked: Tue Mar 19, '13 1:03am PST 
Beasley is so adorable! I just wanted to hug her after seeing all her photos. I'm glad that she found a forever home with you. I hope to see more posts about Beasley in the future. happy dancebig grin
[notify]
Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Tue Mar 19, '13 11:14am PST 
Thanks everyone! I really adore the Bee's Knees!
winkcloud 9
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2