GO!

**THE PREQUEL**I am a Foster Fail **Say Hello to Beasley**

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Fri Aug 31, '12 8:24am PST 
Everybody knew I was going to adopt Beasley except me. That is, until someone else wanted her.

wink
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Fri Aug 31, '12 9:50am PST 
What a dignified old girl. Congratulations to you both wishes She will truly have a loving furever home with you.cloud 9
[notify]
Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Fri Aug 31, '12 2:49pm PST 
Thanks Squ'mey flowers

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Aug 31, '12 7:12pm PST 
welcomeBeasley. We don't call that foster failure,we call it a happy home.big grin
May you have many more happy years together.hugwishes
[notify]
Duncan

Because I'm- Duncan, that's- why

Barked: Fri Aug 31, '12 8:50pm PST 
welcome Congratulations on the very best kind of "failure" there is!! Soooo happy for both you and the Beez, as you are lucky to have ended up together with a little help from, er, slightly devious rescue people that know what they're doing wink

snoopycheerhappy dancepartypartycloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9
Sally- (dead)

My goal: EAT- HUMAN FOOD

Barked: Sat Sep 1, '12 4:05pm PST 
big grindog walk Did you adopt Beasley or the other person.I'm guessing it's you. Stay safe in your happy little home with Beasley. Take good care of the Beez!way to go
[notify]
Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Sun Sep 2, '12 11:32am PST 
Thanks everyone, Beasley is a wonderful addition to the family!

And the BEST thing about writing the article is that the volunteers and foster who helped Beasley get out of the shelter in Los Angeles to Muttville here in San Francisco saw it and contacted me in the comments!

Sally, I fostered Beasley for Muttville and then adopted her wink

hughughug
Artemis- Entreri

Master Assassin!

Barked: Mon Sep 3, '12 5:28pm PST 
What a beautiful story! So happy for you and Beasley, she looks like an absolute sweetheart!
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Mon Sep 3, '12 8:42pm PST 
If you're going to fail at something in life, foster failure is the way to go! cheercheer Congratulations! flowers
[notify]
ARCHMX Asher RL1X RL2X RL3X RL

we will dance in- the ring without- words

Barked: Tue Sep 4, '12 7:30am PST 
Foster failures often come to us for a reason. Look at Ash. Nasty little human aggressive dog when he was my foster, but somehow he became that one in a million dog that transformed my life.

I hope your journey with your foster failure is a s rich and fulfilling as mine was with mine.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2