GO!

Whooop Whooop Whooop Raise the RoofRoofRoof

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 7:58pm PST 
Hubby said YES...okay it was more like grumble grumble just what we need another stunitz taking up the bed...but in old married people language that means YES

I put a thread in the getting a ride heading. I can get the paperwork done at the local AHS, but I need to find someone who could even get him halfway here.

Me and hubby alternate our work hours and it takes around two hours to get to the shore from here. I dunno would AHS do transport??? I'm so happy, I know we can give this boy the home he deserves. It's just figuring out how to get him herepartypartyhappy dancehappy dancehappy dancesnoopysnoopyhappy dancehappy dancekittykittydogdog walk
[notify]