GO!

Introducing Faolan!!

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Neeko

I listen...when- I want to

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 6:08pm PST 
Having issues with Dogster, which I've emailed support about. I can log in and post, but cannot access my account. thinking

Anyways, here's Faolan!

He is about 10 months old, but could be younger. We adopted him from a local shelter on July 5th.

He is very sweet, quite smart, and submissive to people. Neeko and Bruce are getting along great with him. Neeko is the boss of everyone big grin

laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Edited by author Tue Aug 21, '12 6:15pm PST

[notify]
Neeko

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 6:20pm PST 
I'll try again

Silly boy
[notify]
Neeko

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 6:22pm PST 
Faolan
[notify]

Neeko

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 6:25pm PST 
One more

Serious
[notify]
Twister

Love me.

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 7:07pm PST 
Awww! He is sooo adorable!! cloud 9 Love his name too!big grin
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 7:36pm PST 
Love the name and love his eyes.

Beautiful boy and thankyou for being his ticket to live a wonderful life .
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Aug 22, '12 5:49am PST 
What a beautiful boy.hug Thank-you for allowing him to have the life they all deserve,you are wonderful.flowershugwishes to all of you.
[notify]
Miyu CGC

Bow down to the- Princess Brat!

Barked: Thu Aug 23, '12 10:57pm PST 
Oh my! How stunning! Can I ask what he is? Is he a true wolf hybrid or a vlak or a tamaskan or something along those lines?
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Fri Aug 24, '12 1:02am PST 
He's beautiful! Looks like a low content mal mix? You're so lucky!
[notify]
Neeko

Barked: Fri Aug 24, '12 6:44pm PST 
Thanks All!

He is a wolfdog, mix unknown. I'm guessing shepherd/husky. He looks little next to Neeko and Bruce. He's about 27" at the shoulder, and 55-60 lbs, whereas Neeko is 30.75" and 82 lbs, and Bruce is right at 30" and 95-100 lbs.

His content will be more clear as he matures.

We took him and Neeko to a fund raising event put on by the shelter he came from last weekend. He just melted (in a good way) when he saw the staff from the shelter.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2