GO!

Totally Obsessed with my Ellie

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Ellie, CGC

Cookies?!

Barked: Thu Jun 21, '12 3:00am PST 
Hi guys! Just wanted to see if anyone is dog obsessed like me and wanted to tell you all how Ellie is doing smile

I adopted Ellie from the pound in December and cannot imagine my life without her now! She is my best friend and such a good dog. I don't know where she came from or her background but she gets raw fed now and all the toys and treats she could want. We have really gotten into hiking and I take her on a long bike run every night. This weekend we will be trying kayaking with her new Ruffwear Float Coat! Having a dog has really gotten me to try things I probably wouldn't otherwise smile
[notify]
Rocky *CGC*- With the- angels.

Gone but never,- ever forgotten- xxx

Barked: Thu Jun 21, '12 3:24am PST 
Good for you!!! dancing

Rescuing a dog is one of the most amazing things in the world... I rescued Rocky 10 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did smile

I'm sure you will have lots of happy years together and very fun outings...

Rocky and I sure have!
[notify]