GO!

Awesome "trailer" for a couple of awesome dogs! Please watch :)

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Budro

You are missed!

Barked: Wed Jun 13, '12 7:05am PST 
Check out the "trailer" for these two adoptable dogs!

The Beach Boys

I'm on the search for a dog and while I might not be able to adopt either of these two(maybe), the video made me smile. I hope it makes others smile as well, not all videos about shelter/rescue dogs needs to be depressing. snoopy
[notify]
Twister

Love me.

Barked: Wed Jun 13, '12 2:17pm PST 
Why not? Have you emailed them? They can't be any further away than that shelter in Taipei is...get both of them, hahaha!!dog walk
[notify]
Budro

You are missed!

Barked: Wed Jun 13, '12 4:11pm PST 
Unfortunately I can only get one dog! There are actually several dogs I'm interested in at the moment. The one I'm highly interested in, I could only find in a video. He's the mostly black German Shepherd there:
Feeding time for the big dogs

I did send him a general inquiry email, I'll ask about specific dogs when he emails me back. Most of the dogs I'm interested in are in this video as well. They (the Sanctuary) are located close to the Animals Taiwan shelter (there are still two dogs there I'm interested in: Daisy and Dipstick).
[notify]

Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Wed Jun 13, '12 6:10pm PST 
I thought it was a great video. The one where they are feeding the dogs, why didn't they feed the lab mix?
[notify]
Budro

You are missed!

Barked: Wed Jun 13, '12 6:18pm PST 
Kali - Basically he feeds the dogs in groups, and she wasn't supposed to be in this group but is still semi feral and wouldn't go back to her kennel during the big dogs feeding time. She sure wasn't giving up hope of getting some extra food, though! big grin

Here's a photo of Major, he has some of the saddest eyes I've ever seen on a German Shepherd(not to mention he's the weirdest GSD I've ever seen-maybe that's why I like him!) laugh out loud

Majorly sad eyes!
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Thu Jun 14, '12 9:10am PST 
He does have sad eyes. He looks like a dog whose had a rough life. With you he would get a great home.
[notify]
Twister

Love me.

Barked: Thu Jun 14, '12 9:41am PST 
I like Major, but I was really surprised when you told me he was only 2 years old!! shock
[notify]
Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Fri Jun 15, '12 7:00am PST 
Major looks like a GSD mix to me, his muzzle looks like it comes from another breed like a Chow or something...Best of luck with your decision!
[notify]