GO!

Need A New Home ASAP

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Skeeter Boo- Boo

Barked: Tue May 22, '12 11:35am PST 
Hi , I have Skeeter like 9yrs . I found out I had gotten Alergys to Dogs and Cats and My Grandson Has Astma ;-( NO PET ( Grandson lives with me ) I let someone I Thought would give a Good Home have him and found out he has Not had it good :'-( So I took him back ( it was a family member ) and Now he needs Shots which if I cant find home befor Saturday I have set up to get them , But really need home Now for him , PLEASE if you know a Great Family for him I would be so Greatful as would Skeeter , you can see pics of him on his Profile , Please Contact me at angelkayann@comcast.net Im in Jacksonville Beachs Fla.
[notify]
Angel Annie

Sweet As An- Angel !

Barked: Tue May 22, '12 11:42am PST 
Also looking for a Great Home For Angel , :'-( It Breaks my heart :'-( as I was told Poodles Wer Hyperalergenic which turns out Not to be true so Im not aloud to keep her ether :'-( She is Very Small Poodle and Very Very Lovable
Located In Atlantic Beach Fla. also , Thanks and God Bless
Angel Has a Full Wardrobe as she has always been treated as a Spoiled Princess smile
[notify]

Barked: Tue Jun 12, '12 2:44pm PST 
Madison, our seven year old piebald dachshund, is being evicted from our co-op in New York City. She has a history of biting and so we are having a hard time finding a home for her. Any advice on where we can turn would be greatly appreciated.
[notify]

Budro

You are missed!

Barked: Tue Jun 12, '12 6:16pm PST 
I would try to find a breed specific rescue that will accept your dogs. But the dog with a history of biting may be hard to place since most rescues are hesitant to take in known biters(liability issues). But please be honest with them about it, it's never a good idea to hide this important information from them. There may be a rescue out there that employs someone with training and experience with dogs with behaviour issues like that.
[notify]