GO!

Border Collie in Southern California

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Belgian

I am the- Chocolate boy!

Barked: Thu May 10, '12 3:35pm PST 
A friend told me that her friend is looking for a home for their border collie. I have never met the dog personally but I am told that the dog is a female who is extremely friendly and who is also housebroken. She is two years old and is said to be good with other dogs, kids, horses, and livestock. They are unsure if she is good with cats though. The owners from what I understand, will keep her until they find her a home. If you are interested and/or need more information, please feel free to PM me and I can find out more. smile

Thanks!

Border Collie for Adoption
[notify]