GO!

Bark In The Park

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

WINston XXLP- 1997-2008

Larger_Than_Life- !

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '12 2:55am PST 
**HQ Approved**

One of the things I liked doing the most was walking for good causes--PAWS' Walk For Their Life and Chicago Anti-Cruelty Society's Bark In The Park. (But, to be honest, I rode in my wagon for most of the way).

Dixie and Burt BlackPearl, the current members of The Chicago Crew, are carrying on this tradition as they walk in the 18th Annual Bark In The Park on Saturday, May 5th.

I know this doesn't give anyone much notice, but if you could see your way to giving a small donation to the Anti-Cruelty Society, via Dixie & Burt's fundraising page, it would really be appreciated.

Per HQ, any donations should be sent directly to www.anticruelty.org at:

DixieAndBurtBlackPearlsBarkInTheParkPage

I hope this link works,'cuz my big fat Bulldog paws have been known to cause a few typos back in the day. If it doesn't work for you, pawmail the Mum and she'll forward you the approval email from HQ which has the clicky link.

Anti-Cruelty is not only a no-kill shelter, offering low cost spay and neuter programs and other vet services, they aso pull adoptable animals from Chicago's Animal Care and Control and network with local breed rescues to increase the number of adoptions throughout the area. Truly a very, very worthy cause to send your dollar to. And we'll take a dollar... or two?

Thanks for listening. Yours forever in droooooooooooooooooooooooooool,
Big WIN

hamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance
[notify]
Ernie- Wigglesworth

Have a Golden- day!

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '12 1:25pm PST 
Burt & I are gonna rock that walk!
Thanks for the publicity, WIN!
Dixie BlackPearl
dog walkdog walkdog walkdog walkdog walkdog walkdog walkdog walkdog walkdog walkdog walkdog walkdog walkdog walk
[notify]
WINston XXLP- 1997-2008

Larger_Than_Life- !

Barked: Sun May 6, '12 1:18pm PST 
hamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance|/h /|hamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance| /h/|hamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! YOU DOGSTERS ROCK!!!!!! Contributions made via Dixie and Burt's Bark In The Park fundraising page hit $260, $60 OVER their $200 goal. I never had ANY doubt we could do it!!!!

And a very special thanks to our wonderful Dogster/Catster Community Manager, Lori, for approving the fundraising request ASAP when Mum FINALLY remembered to ask! flowers Seriously, Lori, we couldn't have done this without you.
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun May 6, '12 7:57pm PST 
YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And THANKYOU D&B and Mum and Dad for walking...

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
[notify]