GO!

Found the dog I saw earlier!! XD

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '12 3:27pm PST 
yay! Good work!!
[notify]
Twister

Love me.

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '12 3:50pm PST 
Happy Ending complete!! happy dance
Her owner was so happy to see her, she had just been missing the one day and night & they lived near by. I thought they had lived near, but I didn't want to take the chance of her getting hit or something (that's happened to Twister before; he got out of the yard, and ended up getting clipped by a truck). I'm really happy we were able to get her back to her owners so fast! She also had her son with her; he is handicapped and you could tell he loved and missed her, he had a huge grin and couldn't stop hugging her! hug That made my day. big grin
snoopy
[notify]
Hannah - ADOPTED!!

Waiting for my- forever home

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '12 8:53pm PST 
Yay for happy endings! cheer happy dance snoopy

Are my rabbits back in my room now? Poor displaced buns. wink
[notify]

Twister

Love me.

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '12 9:47am PST 
...um...right after work I will move them back in. big grin