GO!

Texas Tornadoes and Lost/Found Dogs

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Yoopie- (U.P.)

Cutest Ugly- Puppy Ever

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '12 9:16pm PST 
https://www.facebook.com/TexasTornadoPets

This past week there was a string of tornadoes that hit the Dallas/Fort Worth area in the span of just hours. I was fortunate and my dogs were all home when I was able to return from work, but many, many dogs were lost in the days after the destruction. This Facebook page is compiling lost and found dogs from owner and shelter reports and Craigslist postings. Please, if you live in the DFW area, take some time to review these dogs and see if you recognize any of them.

Some are even up for foster and rescue so you could make a difference in a lost dog's life! smile
[notify]