GO!

Starting Over.

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Susie Q.

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '12 8:57pm PST 
Think you could help? I'm in New Jersey. Here's the start of my story. I also added some more pics and a video smile

http://www.dogster.com/diary/diary_entry.php

Edited by author Sat Apr 14, '12 6:29pm PST

[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '12 5:04pm PST 
Won't let me see..
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '12 5:42pm PST 
Just read your diary post on your page. So glad she's with you. We wish you luck in placing her in a forever home. She deserves it. She sounds a bit nervous around strangers... have people ignore her. Even drop a treat on the floor and walk away from her. No reaching over her head ever, no hats, sunglasses when people approach her. Avoiding eye contact with her will help her also. Good luck she's stunning! wishes
[notify]

Susie Q.

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '12 6:10pm PST 
Thanks for your well wishes. You obviously know dogs too, because that's what we have been doing to get her as adjusted as she is right now. She is improving daily. We have a couple foster's here that we rehabilitate and find perfect (fingers crossed) homes for them. Mostly abused bully breeds.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Barked: Thu Apr 12, '12 2:00pm PST 
We'll keep her in our thoughts and prayers! hugflowers
[notify]
Susie Q.

Barked: Mon Apr 16, '12 5:58pm PST 
I've been adopted!!!
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Barked: Fri Apr 20, '12 6:32pm PST 
I know the possibility of Suzie going to her forever home fell through. I hope she does find the right person(s) they are out there....way to go
[notify]