GO!

I'm available in New Jersey

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Barnaby - *ADOPTED*

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '12 8:35pm PST 
I'll be available come April 17th, follow me in my diary so you can get to know me better.
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1243736/diary
[notify]
Annie-ADOPTE- D!

Barked: Sun Apr 15, '12 7:36pm PST 
You are THE CUTEST thing EVER!!!
Thanks for taking him in. He looks like a doll!
[notify]
Barnaby - *ADOPTED*

Barked: Mon Apr 16, '12 5:58pm PST 
Thank you!!! I am a really good boy, and anyone who will come to see me I'm sure will fall in love ... It's just the getting them here to see me part that we're working on. Know of anywhere besides craigslist where I can post him?
[notify]

Annie-ADOPTE- D!

Barked: Mon Apr 16, '12 8:07pm PST 
I imagine, since you are fostering him, you could get a rescue in your area to put up a courtesy post on petfinder. The group I volunteer for in NYC will do it for people if the dog is up to date with vetting and is payed/neutered.
I would just start contacting groups in NJ, send them really good photos so they can see how cute this dog is, and ask if it would be possible to have them do a courtesy post.
Can't hurt to ask!!!
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Mon Apr 16, '12 8:15pm PST 
Tomorrow is your day Dog! Good luck! way to gocheer
[notify]