GO!

Guess the breed please

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Uska

Barked: Fri Apr 6, '12 10:13pm PST 
I got Uska from my cousin and he is a great dog, well trained but I don't know what kind of dog he is. My best guess, and I don't know much about dogs, is that he is a collie/shepard mix. Any idea's??
Uska
[notify]
Cobain ADC,- SGDC, CGN

More Bored- Collies

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '12 4:02am PST 
Hard to tell how big he is, I'd say either Sheltie / Border Collie, or as you said Collie / Shepherd depending on his size
[notify]
Uska

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '12 6:12am PST 
He weighs 78lbs and his shoulders come up to my knees if that helps.
[notify]

Mr. Jake the- Beagle

I am Murphy's- Law Embodied! <3- Me!

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '12 2:59pm PST 
He looks like a smooth coat lassie like dog. (I don't know which collie that is sorry) red face crossed with a border collie. What does he like to do? run jump? is he super obedient? does he try to herd?
[notify]
Uska

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '12 5:01pm PST 
He is very obediant, he could be chasing a cat and if I tell him to stop he does (if that shows you how obediant he is), he is also very protective towards my kids, I can't even play fight with them without Uska being right there making sure I am not hurting them. He's not much for playing games but will play fetch with a certain small red ball. He likes to run but doesn't really jump.
[notify]
Pepper

Got food? I- can be bought ya- know....

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '12 7:33pm PST 
I think he is a Collie/German Shepherd mix. I included a link to some pictures.
a lot of them have upright ears, but not al of them.

Pictures of Collie Shepherd mixes
[notify]
Chandler

Code name:- Farmcollie

Barked: Sun Apr 8, '12 2:52pm PST 
Crossbred farmcollie or scotch collie is another possibility.
It would probably also preserve the tricolor coat color.
[notify]